Saturday, October 8, 2016

FIRST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL

LIFE IN THE FIRST YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL

Image result for i hate high school tumblrNow, I am officially a high school student and at the moment, I haven't felt high school as fun as what everybody says. Is it them being too exaggerated or is it me being anti-social?
.....
...........
................
Being a freshman made me so happy, especially with the fact that I was accepted in one of the best high schools in the country. Most students in my high school are ex-students of my junior high, which is one of the best junior high schools in the country.
When I arrived in the first day of school, I felt so confident. I came in with a bright face and greet everybody I know. The feeling of saying 'hi' every seconds while walking was very exciting.

Image result for i hate high school tumblrMy class wasn't very fun at first so I spent my time a lot in another classes which I thought was beneficial since I thought it could make me famous. Well, now I suppose the philosophy didn't stay long and my situation now has proved that it was wrong. Instead of making me famous, it makes me become a loner in class. Well, of course not an actual loner. I'd say a loner that speaks to another people but still feels lonely.

Image result for i am bored i am so boredWell I had this moment where I had this 5 people, who are chatterboxers in my class hanging out with me like a 'squad'. But just like what I stated before, I played in another class so when I got back I got them making a circle already and I did miss a lot! I had tried a lot joining the circle and I had missed their previous topic already so we stopped being connected.
Since then, I felt awkward and so bored because since junior high, I've always hanged out with chatterboxers and social butterflies.

Even, people in my class said, "I thought you were one of em'!" "Seriously, you are not the kind of person I thought you were!" etc.
Well, I am a part of them but perhaps there is a reason why I was given apart from them.

Perhaps, to soften my arrogance inside...







gifs from: www.tumblr.com www,inspirationlush.com


No comments:

Post a Comment