Saturday, January 2, 2016

Family Guy

Okay guys, let's talk about my favorite cartoon series : Family Guy

Family Guy is very funny. If you haven't watched it, watch it now! It's a cartoon series that everybody needs to know.

All the episodes of Family Guy are very funny I cannot mention you which one is the best of all because I think every episodes of Family Guy are the best.

But I remember one episode which I can't remember the title : Brian (the dog) has herpes and he infects his virus to Stewie. 
The story doesn't just go like that. The problem is that I cannot remember the whole story (since I haven't watched Family Guy in a while)


photos from : www.brostrick.com
                      thenoobist.tumblr.com
                      www.independent.co.uk
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment