Friday, January 1, 2016

About My Profile Picture




Guess who's the girl in my profile picture...

She's Cintia Dicker, a Brazilian model!

So, I was looking at models on Storm Model Management web and suddenly I found her.
She's very beautiful with her red hair and flecks on her face.

Do you know how tall she is? She is 5'10'' or 178 cm.

Her modelling career with a high paying has allowed her to support children's charities in Brazil.
She also has her own business : Dicker Swimwear


I have just searched her on Google and in her wikipedia page, it says that her spouse is Rafael Lazzini (m.2010). But I don't think that's true because when I stalked Rafael Lazzini's instagram, most of his pictures are him with his girlfriend(maybe) because in some photos they kissed, and that girl isn't Cintia Dicker. Looks like the main point is they used to date in 2010 and they have NEVER been married.

What an unfortunate, Cintia Dicker and Rafael Lazzini were a perfect match.


Cintia Dicker & Rafael Lazzini #modelcouple #toocute:





pictures from :

No comments:

Post a Comment